Best Weight Loss Foods
The journey of your healthiest self can’t wait. Start today with these food items that you can incorporate easily into your diet. Let’s get started…
Have 2-3 raw garlic cloves every morning with a glass of lemon water. This doubles up your weight loss process.
3. Whole Eggs – It is proved thatwhole eggsare amongst thebestweight loss meals. High in healthy fats and protein, eggs make you feel full, without pouring a whopping amount of calories in your
4. Nuts – Although many consider nuts as a portion of fatty food, these legumes are the ultimate health fare. Packed with healthy fats, rich in protein, and low in simple carbs, these crunchy tidbits not only help you lose weight but also add versatility to your diet.
5. Fatty Fish – Make it a point to enjoy fatty fish twice or thrice every week as it is amazingly healthy. High in protein and oozing with omega-3 fats, fatty fish makes an integral part of a weight loss meal plan. Some of the great choices are herring, mackerel, anchovies, and salmon.
6. Dark chocolate –Good news for chocolate lovers! Now, you can munch on your favorite dark chocolate here and there, while being religious to your diet plans. Dark chocolate is packed with MUFAs, consuming which helps in burning fats and calories. It also curbs your craving and slows your digestion process, making you feel fuller for long.
7. Oats – Rich in fiber, oats keep you full for long. So, consume these healthy carbs to burn fat and boosts metabolism as oats set you on the fastest way to lose weight.
8. Lean Beef and Chicken Breast – High in protein, such meats must be included in your diet plan for weight loss. By consuming protein rich diet, the fullness hormone PYY is released that decreases appetite and promotes fullness. Protein helps in retaining muscle mass during weight loss and enhances metabolic rate.